Saturday, December 30, 2023

Prayers for my Mom & Mother in law

 


Prayers for my Mom & Mother in law 


     My Mom has a lot of major health issues.  Her most recent issue is she has kidney disease.   The doctor didn't say what stage she was in.  But they did say they we're not going to do dialysis because she has Congested heart failure.   They don't want to put her through laying on her belly -4 hours a day for 4 days a week.  

  So basically if she is constant pain or can't be handle the pain.  The next thing is calling in hospice to see if it will help. 

 ‐----------------------------------------------------------------------

 With my Mother in law - Carolyn, she is doing good. She had an MRI done & they found a spot on her kidneys.  Both she & I went to her 1st appointment, it spot is 17mm or 1/2inch in size.  As of right now, theybwant to monitor her.  They want to have her come back in 4 months to get another scan done.  If nothing has changed they 6 months.   

  But if something changed then they will talk about the plan of action.   If not come back 9 months for a scan.  Same up to a year.  Their goal is to make it a yearly thing. 


So I will keep everyone posted on both ladies. 

Please say a prayer for all the family.  I am so overwhelmed with everything.  




2 comments:

  1. Christy, I'm so so sorry to hear about your mom! I had no idea it was so serious with her kidney disease. It's the WORST feeling to watch your mama be so sick, but God will carry you through. Only HE knows best and we just have to trust Him along the journey. . . doesn't make it easier but looking back I'm thankful for the blessings and for realizing how strong you really can be with the Lord's guidance Praying for you all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, ma'am for the encouraging words. I really need them.

      Delete