Saturday, May 25, 2024

Debating how to start- its been hard

   


    As I sit here in Kaleb's parking spot at Western for the Senior Awards.   I'm wishing I had someone else with me who was probably prouder than me.  Because Kaleb took over his nickname from high school.  I can't believe that in 2 weeks or less- I will have a 18 year old and a high school graduate.  It really stinks that Timmy can't be here.   






     It has been 8 weeks since I heard your voice, since you walking in the door.  It's been 8 weeks since I heard you snore & your cpap.  It's been hard.  But I have been busy & trying to get everything together for Kaleb's graduation and birthday party on June 8.  I'm trying my best to make things happen.   


     I want to thank Dad, Mom, Ashley and Jeff for having my 6- (back).  We have been trying to keep things going for Kaleb.  We started the 18 gifts til 18th birthday.   It's been fun doing this. 

     We did take a day trip to Philpott Lake in VA & Fairystone Park in VA - Mother's day weekend.   It was fun just to get out & have fun.  But people might say I'm crazy for doing that who gives a crap. 






No comments:

Post a Comment