Monday, April 29, 2024

A month

     


      I know people may say that I am crazy for doing this.  But if it helps me, I will continue to do this.  I have been doing so-so.  Well that's a lie, too.  I know coming from me it sounds weird.

     I was sitting at Western after a Senior Breakfast Meeting for parents to get things together.  I had already talked to a couple of ladies that I knew.  As I was walking out to the car.  I just lost it.  I don't like this feeling.  

     People have told me that it will hit you all of a sudden.   I didn't believe them,  but now I do.  It will be a month tomorrow since I have heard your voice.  That's all I want to do.  But I know I can't.   Some people have given me some ideas about that.  It's a work in progress.   

     I would like to thank everyone for their continued support and prayers.   




2 comments:

  1. It's certainly okay to grieve!! I still have my moments thinking about mom and it's been 15 years since she was called Home. Please know I'm still praying for you!

    ReplyDelete