Friday, June 7, 2024

A hard post - Congratulations, Kaleb!

 As I sit here trying to find the words to use for what is going to be a busy weekend.  I'm also trying to find the words to explain how I feel about my little boy who is now a young man that is graduating and turning 18.  It's going to be hard all day Friday and Saturday.   But, I know I have people who have my 6. And I want to thank them in advance.  









I really don't know where to start.  Well, I guess I will start from the beginning.  It was October 2005, I was constantly getting sick to my stomach.  I couldn't hold anything down.   I held it out, it calmed down. Then in December 2005, it started up again.  I ended up going to the doctor and found out that I was 3 1/2 months pregnant.   I was freaking out. What in the world were we going to do.   

Then in February 2006, we went to see what the baby was. When I found out it was a boy.  It blew my mind.  People kept asking me, if I was ready to have a baby.  I didn't know what I was in for.   

Then on June 6th, 2006, yes 6/6/06. I went for a check up & the doctor said, be back at the hospital tonight. We are going to induce you. In my mind, I thinking I'm not having my baby on 6/6/06.  Then 2 days later, Kaleb Hinkle showed up.  It was on of the best days of my life.   But I had some rough times after that.  







We have been through so much.   We have been homeless living in a hotel.   We transferred you from Clover garden to Western.   Which opened you up to new things.  You have grown into a very smart young man.   

I know this big achievement will be different because we are missing a part of trio.  Daddy would be so proud of you.   It's going to be hard all weekend.   But we will get through it.   Daddy will be there with you at graduation.   He will be there with us on Saturday during your party.   

I would love to tell you that I am so proud of you and I love you to the moon and back. Both Daddy & I are so proud of you.  Plus Nana & Big Buddy.



CONGRATULATIONS, Kaleb & the Class of 2024.  You did it. 




  



No comments:

Post a Comment