Friday, June 28, 2024

A long 3 months


A long 3 months 

I MISS YOU SO MUCH,  HINKDOG!!!!!

     I'm trying to find out what words I want to use or how I want my words to say what I am saying.  It has been a long busy 3 months,  we had Prom, Mother's day, Graduation & a 18th birthday.   That's not all a 18th birthday party/ graduation party & Father's day- every single one of days, I have missed you.  I know they are suppose to be happy days, but NO!!!!!!






     I'm trying everything to keep on going for Kaleb.   But it's hard.  I know you have been watching over us.   Especially when I had my colonoscopy.  With my anxiety level being 13+, then I called your name and I could feel your presence standing at the curtain watching over me.   But people my say I want "loco.  But who cares.  




     It's wild, everything.  I feel you near.  I just get the feeling of peace over me.  I feel like someone is always watching me.  But no one is there.  I miss you so much.  It has been 3 months since I have heard your voice in a conversation.  It has been 3 months since I have seen you walk in the door, laid in the bed & since I have heard your Cpap machine working.  I want to call your name. But I know in my heart you will answer.  But not out loud.

     I know you are so proud of what both Kaleb and I have accomplished.  I basically haven't done as much as Kaleb has.  If it wasn't for Kaleb, I don't know how I can do what I do.  The other day,  he surprised me,  we sent to Food Lion to get groceries for Grandma Carolyn.   When he got into the store, he walked over to the flowers.  He grabbed a bouquet of flowers.  I asked him,  " who are those for?" He said, "For you Mama!"  I asked, " What did I do to deserve these?"  He said, " For putting up with me and for the last couple of months. "  I said, "Thank you,  baby!"  He said, " You're welcome & I love you!"



Please continue to pray for us!



 

2 comments:

  1. One day at a time friend, you are doing a fantastic job of making the most of life one day at a time. . . and you have raised a fine man!!! Praying for you both!

    ReplyDelete