Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Talk with a very good friend

 


Talked to a very good friend 

     I have been having some rough days.  It's been hard.  I told my good friend that, Mentally, I was done.   I was becoming overwhelmed with everything.   He told me I want you to try something.   




     He said get paper & pen & start writing.   He told me to write a letter to no one.   It's only been several days since I started writing.   It's okay.   I guess.  

     Then another friend told me that I needed to be specific and try to do the basic emotions.   But I'm venturing out to do further than the basic emotions. I'm so glad, God or Timmy had placed this friend in my life.   He has challenged me to do alot of things.  

     I want to thank everyone for their continued thoughts and prayers.  😔😥






No comments:

Post a Comment