Monday, February 22, 2021

Not hitting my GOALS!!


 Not hitting my GOALS!!!

     As most of you know, I have been trying to lose weight.  However other things have appeared in the process.  Not allowing me to do what I want to do.  And it SUCKS!  I have been doing keto since August 3rd, 2020.  

     When I first started, I figured that I would not try to keep it up.  I have tried my best.  I mean since August, when I weighed 357 until now.  Which my weight is 309.  So a total of 48 lbs lost.  And I don't know how many inches.  

     I can tell that there is a change.  However, with the knee injury and now the issue with my heart.  I so want to get up and go walking to the church and back.  I can't do anything until I get the test results back.  It has been so scary.


     I have challenged myself to this point.  I am very determined to get to my goal, which is under 200.  So I have a total of 109 lbs left to lose.  




     There are some other things that is not working for me:  1. The weather,  2. Staying on Kaleb and his homework, 3. Helping my parents & worrying about their health, and 4. Dealing with my sister.  




     It is weighing on me.  I can't understand why I am built to handle situations like this.  It beyond my wild dreams.  I have been taught that God can only give you as much as you can handle.  I have been trying my best for the last 3 years or more.  I will eventually build up and I will probably go CRAZY or shut down.  Hopefully neither one.  


    PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND MY FAMILY AS WE FIGURE THIS OUT.



 


2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for all that you are going through . . but never forget that He is there with you every step of the way! I know it's hard, but girl you've got this!!! You've made huge progress and are so determined. I'm praying for you and that you will be able to achieve your goals. You are strong, brave, determined, loyal, and beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for those words! I need it right now, more than ever.

    ReplyDelete