Friday, February 26, 2021

Very Concerned Daughter

 


A very concerned Daughter


    I am pretty sure people have seen my post about me.  However I haven't posted anything lately about my parents.  Well here is something that is very concerning to me and I want answers.  But until I talk to the doctor, I have you blame idea what is going on.  Here is a little background, Mom has had several health issues a she has beat them.  

    Well, she is a diabetic- she takes insulin shots everyday.  With her being a diabetic- she has to keep a check on her feet.  A couple of weeks ago, she started complaining about her feet hurting.  So, I checked it out and found a splinter in it.  Not know how long it had been there.  I removed it and placed a band aid on it.  Which in turn she was still complaining about it.  I checked it out again and from the middle of her foot to her heel, she had infection in it.  So, on Valentine's Day, Dad took her to the the ER.  They proceed to run test and then they admit her to the Hospital.

    She was there for a whole week.  In the process of that she had to have a PICC line inserted into her arm that takes the antibiotics straight to her heart.  Then she came home & Dad started giving her the medicines.  On Tuesday evening, she started repeating herself 3 & 4 times.  Then Wednesday Morning (around 3:40 am), she woke all of us up to tell us, she felt like she was dying.  I looked at her & proceeded to tell her she wasn't going anywhere.  Because she was to mean & stubborn.  All she did was laugh.

    Then the nurse came out to the house to take blood & proceeded to change her foot dressing.  I mentioned to the nurse about what she did.  The nurse asked if she got UTI, really bad.  I told her she hadn't complained about hurting.  Then Dad takes her to the wound center for the doctor to check on her foot.  The Doctor told Dad, I don't like the way her foot looks.  The Doctor said, she needs to have surgery on her foot ASAP.  So next Thursday, Mom will be having surgery,

    Getting back to the way she talks.  Her words are very scrambled.  It's like she was scrambled brain.  She is trying to get a point across or tell us something to do & it comes out another way.  It makes her frustrated because she can't get her point across.  

    So, I believe the conclusion, is that the infection in her blood that is causing her to talk crazy. I pray that is all. 


Please pray for me and family as we try to work through this situation.  And to help mom get better.  Any question, please feel free to message me on Facebook.   I will keep everyone updated on how she is and the surgery went.





No comments:

Post a Comment