Thursday, January 24, 2019

Crazy Weather

 

CRAZY WEATHER



     I can say that the weather for 2019 has been CRAZY.  I mean one day we have sunny day and then the next we have a winter advisory.   I know North Carolina winter weather is suppose to be brutal.  But not this.  I would love to be able to go outside with a thin jacket on and have fun with make babies at work.  I don't like it to hot and I don't like it to cold.  

     The only reason I say this is, I go from having a Sinus Infection and Bronchitis (the clearing up).  Now not at least 1 month later, Sinus Infection, Bronchitis, and Allergies.  I can't even have a good night sleep.  It drives me Bananas. My cough is ridiculous.  My eyes are itching.  But, I feel fine.

     I have tried everything.   I guess it has to run its course.  I also guess I have to be lousy.

No comments:

Post a Comment