Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Update on Momma (Part 9)


 3-17-21


Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!  I have been keeping everyone up to date about Mom's Health Conditions.  She is currently in rehab at Peak Resources in Graham.  She will be there for 4 to 6 weeks.  She can't put no pressure on her left foot at all.  So all she can do is watch TV, Listen to Music, Watch cars go by her window and do some coloring.  Which I know her Physical & Occupational Therapists will be very happy.  As I said above she has a window in her room.  Which means we can visit her, through a window.  

If you would like her address and room number, please message me,  She would love to receive some cards and messages.  She also love encouraging messages and surprises.


Please continue to pray for her and my family.

Thank you all very much for your thoughts and prayers.

WE LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU GUYS!!




No comments:

Post a Comment