Thursday, February 17, 2022

Makenna Joyce


In less than 12 days, I (your Auntie Shortie) will get to meet you.  When I found out that I was going to be an Auntie Shortie again.  I was excited & overwhelmed with emotions.  However there was a part of me that shut down.  I have been really struggling with this.   I'm try to figure out how to explain it. 


  I questioned why didn't God want me to have more kids.  I know I'm questioning a higher power.  Don't take this wrong, I'm glad he gave us Kaleb. He is my pride and joy.  But, I wanted more.  And then I had that precancerous scare in 2016.  That changed everything.   When the doctor told me that I would have to have a hysterectomy.  That was the final draw.  Then, I knew I was unable to have anymore kids.   Which it broke my heart.  I guess when the doctor did the hysterectomy,  that was God's way of telling me that I needed to be here longer to see all my nephews and niece to grow up. 

Now every time, I see a post, a video of a gender reveal or telling someone that they are pregnant.   I start crying.  It must be my hormones.  Or something else, is wrong.  


However,  I love my Nephews - Ashton and Leighton so much.  Words can't express how much.   Then Makenna,  sweet baby girl who I haven't even met.  You have already stolen my heart.   And when I do finally get to meet & hold you.  I will be crying like a baby.  And you would probably look at me like am crazy.  Welcome to the world of crazy people. 


Makenna Joyce- Auntie Shortie loves you.  πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘Ά❤❤❤❤❤❤




 

No comments:

Post a Comment