Sunday, September 4, 2022

Dont understand

 How can overweight people that don't work & sit all day lose weight?  And there are other ones that work & walk that can't lose a single pound.  

The reason I ask is the I have been heavy for most of my life.  I work a full time job & I walk where ever I go.  I tried Keto diet & I ended up with tachycardia.   Now I have to watch what kind of exercise I do.  And then see if I can lose a single pound.   

Then a person very close to me, who started the same weight.  Has lost 30 some pounds.  And all she does is sit, eat & walk to her room.   


It baffles me.  I eat healthy.  I haven't had a soda since 2019.  It's FLIPPING FRUSTRATING.   

Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?





Please continue to pray for me as I figure out what I can do to get started?



No comments:

Post a Comment