Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Breaks my heart

 



The last couple of years has been really overwhelming in losing friends and family members, due to Cancer, Covid & unexpectedly.  I can't explain the way I am feeling this.  But, it is how I feel.  I know we are not promised tomorrow. 

I found out today that an acquaintance of mine from high school passed away last night.  When I found out I was in shock.  He was older than me,  but we talked in passing and I think we had classes together.  Being a freshman, in my opinion he was one of the big men on campus.  

Danny, you will surely be missed. 

  I just want to say, I love you, guys!  If you don't want to say it back, I understand.  

I know I always say, please pray for me and my family.   I would like for you to please pray for you friends & families that are going through some difficult times right now & in the future.  




No comments:

Post a Comment