Wednesday, July 29, 2026

28 months- It's getting harder

28 months- It's getting harder 





     28 months-  it seems like yesterday.  It's hard not to look at the front door when Kaleb walks in.  It's hard not to listen for your voice.  And yes I still have your deodorant on my dresser.  I have mentioned that to some people & they look at me like I have 4 eyes.  But who cares!  I have learned how not to worry about people who are judging me.   


28 weeks - 2.333 years
28 weeks- 121.667 weeks
28 weeks- 851.668 days
28 weeks- 20440.022 hours 
28 weeks- 1226401.34 minutes 
28 weeks - 73584080.6 seconds 


     I have went from invisible in school to be in charge of getting the 30th class reunion of 1996, started & in motion.   You would be right there by my side in all of this process.   And you would definitely say that I got this!  Then you would be asking me if I needed any help.   









     I have learned that there is not a bear chasing me.   But I can definitely do new things.  It's also a learning experience for me as I go.  I tell people I'm a work in progress & some just laugh.   But I am learning to trust people again, learning to have several 1st by myself & learning to have 1st with Kaleb. So people please be patient with me. 

     There is also a 1st - I am down 72 lbs.  14 away from my 1st goal.  Reward- not right now.  Another thing- I am wearing a walking boot- 1st time.  Stress fracture in my foot.  And I will be celebrating my 3rd birthday without you.   That will be hard.  But I know you, Uncle Johnny, Jojo, Grandpa Leighton, Great Grandpa Sam and Great Grandma Nannie Lou & the other family members who are with you will be celebrating with us.  

     Please continue to pray for us.  


     

No comments:

Post a Comment