Friday, November 2, 2018

Flipping Frustrated!!!!!!

     What would you do if you were thrown until a situation and not knowing what you are doing?


     I guess people think that I am Stupid or Crazy.  If I am put in a routine everyday and then I am changed suddenly.  Then I am not going to know what to do.  And then you go behind my back and tell someone about it .  That ticks me off.  I know I am not perfect, but I am learning everyday. 

     I have been talked about all my life.  When I find out that it happens, I just lose all happiness for that day.  And I am down in the dumps.  And then people ask, "What is wrong?"  "Are you okay?"  And all I can say is, I guess I am okay.  Or I don't feel good.

     I try myself to be happy everyday.  But, like I said.  My days depend on how the vibe is around me.  I know I am my on person. But,  I also radiate vibes from other people.   
Image result for quote about being frustrated

No comments:

Post a Comment