Saturday, October 20, 2018

Getting People to Understand

     😢  💔

     It is hard trying to get people to understand, what is going on in my life.  It is hard as heck to work paycheck to paycheck and trying to get all the bills caught up and stayed caught up. Trying to stay up on our feet.  Also putting food on the table and gas in the car.  For some people it is easy and others, it is hard.

     In the last 4 months, we were homeless and hardly having enough money for food and gas.  Then people want to know, why can't you purchase a home.  1. NO MONEY,  2. NOT GOOD CREDIT,  and 3.THE ONES WE LOOK AT AND WHAT WE NEED IS OUT OF OUR BUDGET.  Then I have the health issues with my dad, which when he goes out it will hurt us.

     If anyone knows of something that I can do or anyone that can help us out. Please let me know?

No comments:

Post a Comment