Monday, October 8, 2018

Why are people/kids so mean, cruel and disrespected to other people?

"Why are people/kids so mean, cruel and disrespected to other people?"



This has been a long time coming. I'm have wanted to do this for a while, now! I believe in my heart that I am ready to talk about this. All through elementary, middle and high school, I was the shy, overweight and absolutely had no friends (that would go and hang out or just to talk on the phone, too). I mean I talked to people, but was hard for me to do so.

Because I couldn't look people straight in the face. In Middle School, I would always try to be invisible because I was being picked on. I would feel so bad that I would hold on to it & not tell anyone about what was going on. While everyone else was going out on Friday and Saturday nights, I would be at home doing nothing or getting caught up on homework. I sometimes would lay in my room and cry myself to sleep.

While going to High School, I knew it would not be any different. There was only one thing that I looked forward to was Marching Band. I was apart of something special. With me being a part of something special, I was still getting picked on and feeling worthless. I hated feeling like that. 

When I would make myself invisible, I would go to the band l room and hide. Then on Friday and Saturday nights after Football game and Competitions, I would go spend time with the family or I would go home and be by myself. During School, I tried to Forgive and forget. But that was not me. You made me mad or did something to me. I never forgave you. 

After Graduation, I was okay. After accepting Jesus into my heart & started talking to a Classmate that apologized for picking on me. Now we are the Best of Friends. And I Love Him. ❤️ He helped me realize that people have a side of them that is HORRIBLE & they don't care who they hurt or be your friend and then talk behind your back. And that's really not fair. 

So to the ones that in Middle and High school that felt the need to pick on me. I forgive all of you. It has made me to be a better person & yet I'm still shy and overweight. But I have friends, now that I do not have to be invisible with them.






"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!" Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment