Thursday, October 11, 2018

My best friend

Image result for quote about best friends   

     I am writing about a kind, hearted, loving, creative young lady.  She has been through so much, since we have met 7 + years ago. She is kid-like it's not even funny.  When we 1st met, I thought wow, she is she a wacky person.  Then the more I got to know her. I became closer to her & now we are the best of friends.  

     The person I am writing about is Vanessa Mobley (aka: Squishy).  The reason I am writing about her is that I want to show her how much I love her and appreciate her.  I love her to the moon and back.  We both work in childcare with all ages (6 weeks - 12 years).  Vanessa has a rough past, she had several miscarriages.  And yet she still came back to work after her medical leave.  She loves her babies like they are her own.  While she was on medical leave, I did her job.  Her and her husband had times they hit financial hardship.  I would her her out with money for gas & food.  Now she is doing okay. 

     When I found out that I had a pre-cancerous scare. The 1st person told was Vanessa that I would have to have a surgery,  When I went out on medical leave, she did my job.  Which I think is what bought us closer.  When I told her what was going on with my family being homeless and having financial hardship, she wanted to do something to help us out. So she started a Go Fund Me page to raise money for my family to get back on our feet.  However she is trying her best to support me and my family.  

     Although Vanessa and I are working in another county and at another centers. She came to support me at  a fundraiser that I put together.   We still talk almost every day in Messenger or maybe more.  When we talk on Messenger - all she has to do is use emoji's & I know what she is saying or talking about.  She knows the right thing to say or to send in Messenger to make my day.

     I would love to show her how much I care about her. And how she picks me up when I am down.   would love to so something special for her.  I know this is a start.  Ideas Please!!!!!



My Best Friend
Vanessa
"Squshy"

No comments:

Post a Comment