Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Something New

As many of you know that I have been doing the Keto diet, with the help of a dear friend- Kristy Albright.  I have been doing this since August 3rd.  I have lost 19 lbs & 47 inches.   I have had some really good days.  And I have had some set backs.  Well, today I had a good day.

I went to work, I had so much energy after work that I went on a 30 minute walk.  I even did a little bit of jogging.  I know coming from me that is a miracle.  

The following picture is what I did today.  


Then starting tomorrow, I will be doing the 35 mile virtual breast cancer challenge.  It goes from Oct 1 - October 31.  I will be doing the challenge in support of my Aunt who is a Breast cancer survivor.  


I would like to thank everyone for their support and continued prayers.  I will keep everyone updated.


No comments:

Post a Comment