Thursday, October 15, 2020

Feeling Frustrated!!!




Feeling Frustrated!

I have been working so hard since Aug 2020.  I have been very constant with everything that I have been shown. I have lost a total of 56 1/2 inches & 26 lbs.  That was at last Saturday. 


 I thought I would try something new.  So on October 1st, I started the 35 mile breast cancer challenge.  It goes from Oct 1 - Oct 31.  So, I started walking 30 minutes after work and then I got brave and started jogging from one parking spot to another. I did that 2 times each.  To the point I was up to jogging 6 parking spots.  I would get home and relax and my left knee starting hurting.  With the times that I have walked, I have done 14.99 miles - so I have 20.01 miles left to go.  So, I would ice it.  Then I would use the tens machine.  

On Friday, October 12, I woke up and my left knee was swollen.  So, I went to the ER and the they said that I needed to relax my knee and go to see an orthopedic doctor.  So this past Tuesday, I went to see the doctor.  She told me that she didn't like the way it looked.  Now, I have to wear a brace until Oct 26.  That is when I am doing an MRI.

However, I can still walk but very little.  Right now, I am chilling and relaxing.






No comments:

Post a Comment