Saturday, November 14, 2020

Wide awake - Figuring things out



 Wide awake


     Here it is late on a Saturday night.  Yes, it is passed my bedtime.  I'm listening to my favorite Music Group - Home Free.  It's not even relaxing me.  I am so wound up, it sucks.  Also, I am just a venting.




     Something is bothering me or something is weighing heavy on my heart.  I don't know what to do.  You try to do something for someone & I guess they like it or not.  I mean it's the thought that counts.  You are only one flipping person who can only do so much.  With the supplies and budget that you have.




     I have always felt like, I didn't fit in anywhere.  I felt like that growing up & now I do, too.  I thought if I had several different types of social media.  I would be able to have that group of people that I could talk to about things.  However, I guess I was wrong.

     I am just FRUSTRATED!  I REALLY DON'T KNOW  IF I AM MAKING ANY SENSE.  


    I am sorry if I am not making any sense.  This is how my brain is when I am in one of my moods.  I just start throwing things around in my head.  And I want relax, until I get it out.






     Please pray for me as I figure things out.



No comments:

Post a Comment