Saturday, November 7, 2020

Big Milestone



Big Milestone


     Some people may say that I am losing weight constantly.  However, I see little change.  I have noticed it in my pants size.  Only by very little.  I spoke with Mrs. Kristy today.  I gave her my weight and measurements.  She  said, Christy you have lost 30 lbs & 63+ inches in less than 4 months.  

     I asked her if that was good or what?  She responded, "That's fantastic!"  I explained the reason I was asking was sometimes I have trouble believing that is the way I look.  I guess because of how back when I was bullied in school.  And since then I have not looked at myself the same way. Then I asked Kristy, if some people could have PTSD for people bullying and picking on them so long?  She said, "That makes complete sense!"   I guess that is the reason,  started this blog.

     The reason, I asked was that I have always been big or overweight.  And since I have been doing this since Aug 3, visually I can't tell.  I have a more than over 126+ lbs to go.  I am determined to get there, even being injured.  

     I also think that I still am referring to the October 2018 blog.  About when I told everyone everything about how I was treated in Elementary, Middle and high school.  When someone, ask how I am feeling or how do I look?  I always somehow try to change the subject. Because I really don't feel like talking about it.



     So, the first picture is so true right now.  I know I need to talk about it.  However it will be a long time talking to some one verbally.  However, I can put it more on paper and computer.  I guess the reason I do this is so I want have to look at anyone in the eyes.  






Please continue to pray for me as I continue on this journey.

And I want to thank each and everyone that has supported me.

Love each and everyone of you guys! 









No comments:

Post a Comment