Thursday, November 26, 2020

A long week

 



A long week

     It has been a very long week and it's not even the weekend, yet.  I have been anxious about different things that have happened to me.  I mean it's been that I almost had a anxiety attack which has never happened.  My heart rate was as high as 130.  Yeah, and it freaked me out.  But, I recovered.


     On top of that it was a short week at work.  Only 3 days.  And a holiday in the week, too.   I would like to say that I am thankful for my family, & friends. I'm thankful that I have a home, food, & clothing.  Because a couple of years ago, I only had the food & clothing.  But no place to live.  And I still thank God every day that we have a place to live. 



     I would like to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving.





No comments:

Post a Comment