Friday, January 1, 2021

Year 2020 in Review

Year 2020 in Review

     People may say 2020, has been a CRAZY year for them.  Well it has been for us.  January & February, was okay for us.  Then March rolled around with the Covid-19 pandemic started.  Kaleb was out of school. Dad was closed for a couple of days.  Timmy & I was out for a couple of days. Then Dad, Timmy & I went back to work.  We were classified as Essential Workers.  Dad went back to driving the school bus to deliver the food to the local kids.  Timmy got to go back to work.  I went back to work at the daycare, because we had essential worker kids.  

        Then in April/ May - Heather had a stroke that affected the right side of her brain.  Which I think is the short-term memory loss.  She is like a 2 year old child that has tantrums.  There are several different sides that is not being shown.  The weird thing is there were no signs or symptoms.  

     In June - we had a drive-by Birthday parade for Kaleb, which included Alamance County Sheriff, Burlington Dare Officer, Faucette Fire Department, Alamance County EMS & Medic 3.  Kaleb had a ball.

     Then In July,  I had a wake up call by my doctor.  She told me that she didn't like my numbers.  So In August I asked a friend for help and her name is Kristy.  She started helping me out.  I started out at 358 lbs.  Then I started walking and being active.  However my knees are not letting me workout.  I am a down to 322 lbs. 





     Then next couple of months was crazy.  Then in November Dad was confirmed positive with covid-19 & double pneumonia.  So we all were in quarantine for 14 days. Then I ended up going for a MRI on my knee.  So the results came back in & its a slight tear in my meniscus and arthritis (uncle Arthur).  So here it is 2 days before Christmas.  I went an got a shot or cortisone. But no fluid was taken off my knee.  

     Then on Christmas Eve, Heather went to the hospital.  She had a fever of 104 to 105.  Come to find out she had a infection in her leg.  Now here it is 2 days before New Years Eve.  And on December 30, I went to the hospital for a chemical burn on my pointer finger .  And it hurts like a Mother. 

See ya, 2020!  Hello 2021!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment