Monday, December 31, 2018

Good Bye 2018! Hello, 2019!







     People can stay that there 2018 was a CRAZY year.  Well, I am right there with them.  My 2018 started off with the van messing up, mom breaking her leg in 2 places.  Then me having my gallbladder removed. Then the whole family getting evicted and living with family/ friends and a motel for 6 months. 

     Then in November, everything was looking on the bright side.  We got the van back and fixed.  A couple of Angels came into our lives and bought us a house.  We finally got out of the motel and are living in our own home.  In between all of that, we had friends & family praying for us and helping us out. 

     I never knew, how many people my family has touched and helped out. I would like to thank everyone that has helped my family out in 2018.  You guys have no idea how rough is has been.  I pray that 2019, starts off with a good note and will do so all year.  I pray everyone will be safe tonight if you are drinking, please don't drive. 


Happy New Year, Everyone!
Have a great 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment