Wednesday, December 12, 2018

My Pride and Joy -- Christmas for Kaleb






My Pride and Joy


     It kills me thinking that kids wake up Christmas morning not having at least one gift from Santa.  I would love to help every child to receive a Christmas gift from Santa.  Unfortunately, funds do not allow me to do so.  I would also love to create a free food pantry to help the less fortunate out.  Funds do not allow me to do so.


     I work paycheck to paycheck trying to catch up from where we were behind.  I don't even know if Kaleb will be getting Christmas gifts this year.  It might be after Christmas, when he gets them.  That is probably when we will be able, too.  If you would like to help, please let me know.

"Seeing kids - not getting anything for Christmas breaks my Heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment