Friday, December 7, 2018

What to do in a situation like this?



Don't know about Christmas

     Some parents try their best to show their child a good Christmas, by getting them what they asked Santa for.  Then you have parents that work their bottom off and still can't even get their child a decent gift that is on their Christmas List.  Then you have the parents that can't even get their child a gift that is on their Christmas List.  WHAT WOULD YOU DO IN THAT SITUATION?  When I was little my parents tried their best to get me & my sister's the presents that we wanted.  But sometimes it was hard for them to do so.

     So, when a child ask why didn't Santa bring me a gift that was on my Christmas List.  What is your answer to that question?  I really don't know what I would say.  I guess what I am trying to say, is that Kaleb wants almost the most expensive thing and it breaks my heart that he won't get it.  And I know it breaks his heart.

       As for Kaleb's other gifts, they will be probably got right before Christmas.  Hope they still have them or Santa can find them.

Any suggestion or comment about what to do?  Please help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment